The instructions may vary slightly depending on the version of Yahoo! Mail you are using. Yahoo!'s instructions are available here.
Briefly, the steps are:
- Login to Yahoo! Mail.
- Click the Contacts icon.
- In the older Yahoo! Mail, this may appear near the top left and look like a person's head shot on an address book.
- In the new Yahoo! Mail, this appears at the right of the message list and looks like a small address book.
- Click Actions near the top of the contact list.
- In the options that show up, click Export.
- In the dialog that opens, select either Microsoft Outlook or Yahoo CSV as the format to export (both these are CSV formats that can be imported to Encyro).
- Click Export Now and wait for the download to start.
- A file named yahoo_contacts.csv or similar will be downloaded, typically to your Downloads folder.
Once you have your contacts saved to a file above, import contacts from that file as explained here.