You may have to remove a user if you accidentally invited the wrong email address, the user leaves your company, or if you no longer want this user to use an Encyro account through your company.
Invitation Not Yet Accepted
If the user had been invited, but never accepted the invitation, you can simply revoke the invitation. Go to Settings, then Users, and click on the email address of the user whose invitation is to be revoked (the user must be in Status "Invited", not Accepted or any other status).
In the details pane that is shown for that user, toward the top, you will then see a button to "Revoke Invitation". Click that and the invitation will be invalidated. The license will become available to invite another user.
Note that when you remove a user who had already been a part of your organization:
- The removed user will lose access to all their Encyro data sent/received while they were part of your organization within one hour (if they had an Encyro account prior to joining your organization they will get access to just that data).
- You and any other users in your organization with data and compliance permissions will retain access to the user's data through the Settings page. This allows you to read the data but not impersonate as the user and send messages on their behalf. (To see how to access the removed user's data, see this article.)
Option: In case all the data from that user is to be assigned to a new user, in a manner that the new user can access and communicate with all contacts who the previous user was communicating with, then you may want to consider the option of changing the old user's Encyro account email to the new user's email. Please contact us for pursuing that option.
To remove the user:
- Login to your Encyro account and go to Settings, then Users, and click on the email address of the user to remove.
- In the details pane that is shown for that user, toward the top, click "Remove User".
- A new dialog pane will open and walk you through a few steps to complete the removal. Complete each step.
License Refund: Once the user is removed, the license will be available to invite another user. If you no longer need that license, please contact us to refund it.