The files associated with a message are displayed just below the message text (there may be no message text if the sender only sent files).
- Download One File: You may click a file to download it. The browser will download it and show it, typically towards the bottom of the browser window.
- Download all files in a single message: If you wish to download all files associated with a single message, click the "Download All" button within the message. This button is only shown if the message has multiple files. The files will be downloaded as a zipped archive. Certain very large files may be omitted from the zipped archive and you will see a message near the bottom of your web page with links to download those separately.
- Download multiple Files: To download multiple files, from a single message or across multiple messages, click the square box next to each file you wish to download and then click the "Download Selected" button near the top (this button may be labelled "Download" on smaller screens and just shown with an icon with a downward pointing arrow on mobile devices).
The files will be downloaded as a zipped archive. Certain very large files may be omitted from the zipped archive and you will see a message near the bottom of your web page with links to download those separately.
- If you are expecting to receive files but have not yet received the notification email, you may login to your Encyro account at any time to look for the message or files as well. The message and files arrive in your account immediately when someone uploads them, even though the email notification may be delayed.
- We also recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe sender list in your email account, to ensure that our email arrives in your inbox instead of spam or junk folders.