How can I provide instructions to my recipients on how to open my encrypted messages that I send using Encyro? Do you have help files for my recipients? Do you have a cheat sheet for my recipients?
You can provide instructions to your recipients using one of the following options:
- Point them to the instructions on our help and support website: How to Open Your Secure Message.
- Download these printable cheat-sheets and share with your clients or recipients, such as over email, giving them as handouts in your office, or posting in your waiting area:
- Describe options to receive with or without a password: download CheatSheetBothOptions.pdf.
- Only show the fastest option, without creating a password (other option is also available to recipients): download CheatSheetWithoutPassword.pdf.
- When your compliance settings require recipients to create a password, use this cheat sheet: CheatSheetWithCompliance.pdf.
- Customize the cheat sheet with your brand and then share it. It is a Microsoft PowerPoint file and you will need PowerPoint or other compatible software (e.g. LibreOffice, Google Docs) to open and edit it. To customize the cheat sheet with both options (with and without password) download CheatSheetsToCustomize.pptx and edit or customize as required. (For the other two cheat sheets, please contact us.)
- In the PowerPoint files, change <Name> and <Business Name>, shown in red font, to your actual name and business name respectively. Remember to change in every place, including in small font in the images towards the bottom of the PowerPoint file.
- Replace the logo placeholder (top left) with your logo, or remove the placeholder.
- You could additionally customize colors or text as desired.
- To share, first save the customized cheat sheet as a PDF file or print it.
We recommend that you send the cheat sheet or the instructions link using regular email (not within your first secure message to a recipient), so that the recipient knows how to open the secure message when they get it.